Our 12 month worry-free warranty policy
Techaholic warranty covers faults that occur in the first 12 months from the date of invoice, this excludes faults caused by the way the device is treated and/or used by the customer. This includes physical damage, smashed screens and liquid ingression (Water damage - E.G Don't drop your phone in the toilet)
Products are not expected to be indestructible; the use of a smartphone can affect its durability. The Techaholic warranty will not apply in the below instances:
- Cracked screen or physically damaged
- Water damage. This includes liquid ingress on the device screen
- Software that has been tampered with
- Unauthorized repairs (3rd party repairs)
- The customer has failed to take reasonable steps to avoid the quality becoming unacceptable
- The customer has used the product abnormally
In the unlikely event of the following, we offer a 7-day worry-free return policy:
- DOA – If your device is received Dead On Arrival.
- We have shipped the incorrect device to you.
- Cosmetically mis-graded device.
With the following exceptions
- Returns will not be accepted for change of mind or incorrectly ordered devices.
- Returns are only accepted within 7 days of shipping date.
- All devices must be returned in the condition they were shipped with accessories in the box.
- If the product has been damaged, we may decline the return completely.
- Devices returned that have been correctly cosmetically graded by Techaholic will be sent back to you and a processing and return postage fee of $20 per device may apply.
How do I process a return or warranty claim?
- Ensure your device is within the Techaholic Return or Warranty period from order shipping date.
- Complete the Online Return & Warranty Form submission link below (once per single item). The IMEI number must be supplied on this form at the time of submission.
- Once our Customer Service Team receives the form with the IMEI number correctly entered, we will advise of your Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number within 24 hours along with instructions on how to ship your item.
- Our technicians will inspect the device to identify the fault (please allow 3 working days for processing) and our Sales Support Team will advise you of one of the below three (3) outcomes:
- Fault Identified: The original purchase value of the device will be refunded via the same method you paid for the device or a replacement device will be shipped to you (if available)
- Device Warranty Rejected: The device will be returned to you.
- Device iCloud/Google Locked: You will receive a notification email from Techaholic to remove iCloud/Google lock. NB: The device will be returned if still locked after 5 days (administration fee may apply)
NB: Google or iCloud Locked devices
Apple and Google (Android) devices may have an account lock (either iCloud or Google Account) and until this is removed, we are unable to access the device to process the device for warranty.
Our Sales Support Team will notify you if a device is locked and if the device remains locked after 5 days, the product will be returned to you and a $20 Administration fee will apply.
Please submit your return or warranty claim using the warranty submission form link below
Online Returns & Warranty Form